Wednesday 24 March 2010

Holiday and Hospital

Hmmmm, been busy this week. I was running in the garden and munched something I shouldn't. Boy was I ill the next day. My tail wouldn't wag or anything. Mum said I was schorchy hot and dad took me to the vet lady.

MAN!!!! Who knew they could take your temperature that way!!!

I had to stay overnight and have a drip and everything!! I was a Hot Dog apparently.

Felt loads better and vet lady was very nice. Then I stayed at nanny and grandads for a while cos mum went to holibob on a aeroplane.

But on wednesday I got taken back to my favourite play place, but not for doggy day care but to stay!!!! I packed up my monkey and off we went!!!

It was cooool!!! Running around all day and playing with other woofies.

I so did not want to come home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment