Friday 8 January 2010

6 Month survival

Hi everyone!

My name is Jasper and I'm an English Springer Spaniel. I am very old now, a whole 6 months and want to tell you about all the fun I'm getting into!!!

Since I came to live with my new Mum and Dad, life has been very interesting. I get to sleep in a little cave and get fed good treats just for sitting down!!! Haha they don't know I do it for the food and not cos they told me to!!

I go to school too!! This nice lady tries to tell my mum to get me to do stuff. It's pretty boring, especially when they want me to walk next to them. Don't they know there is more fun ahead and they walk too slow????

Dad came to my rescue yesterday. I was walking over the pond on this nice Jasper sized bridge when I saw this nice white grass to walk on. But I stood on it and it wasn't grass!!!! I was over my head in freezing cold, skanky green fishy water!!! I nearly drowned and everything!!! But my Dad came to my rescue!!! He dragged me out of the freezing fishy smelly water and gave me a big cuddle!!! It was very COLD!!! At least I got a nice hot shower, prime spot infront of the fire and treats afterward! Bet my friend Binky doesn't have this much danger and exciting times in the garden!!


Am off to bounce all over Daddy now as he looks bored working on his laptop all alone.........Here I come!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jasper! Don't worry my big sister Cassie (aged 6 and a half) fell in our pond yesterday too. She pretended she didn't but she got up and turned around and did it again! I played with her and my other big sister Meg (aged 7 and a half) until it all got a bit out of hand in the white stuff and Meg bit me on the head. Hope to hear more of your adventures soon!

    love

    Muppet
    xx
    (aged one and a half)

    ReplyDelete