Tuesday 26 January 2010

Near death experience number 2

This is a very important post. It carries grave words of warning to all other woofits.

There I was chomping on the last ikkle bit of my loverly chewy rawhide boney thing while watching TV with my mum when I swallowed it in shock at the Caeser Millan thingy! It was too big for my delicate throat and I started CHOKING!!

My whole short life flashed before my eyes (again) Daddy triend slapping my back, but it didn't work!! Mum saved me, she did this weird tummy squeezy thing and guess what...It came out!!!!

I didn't think it would happen again...but that Tv thing scared me and it happened again!!!

Daddy refused to let me have it back after that....despite my best ever sad eye face.





He put it in the bin.....my beloved chewy!!!!

No...wait.....I got a new one........Wooohoooooo

Chomp chomp chomp chomp

No comments:

Post a Comment